ACA Express -vs- HealthSherpa

QA testing in that should be done tomorrow then pushed live within 12-24 hours afterward

We will post announcement on agents dashboard when live

Good to see ACAexpress working on some improvements. Having access to the eligibility letter post enrollment in the dashboard is critical for brokers doing high volume enrollment business. It is very cumbersome to have to login to the FFM to retrieve eligibility letters & scan for income/ID verification after the enrollment is complete. I noticed in the demo on the ACAexpress website that there was a dashboard link to the eligibility letter in the demo, but that doesn't seem to be the case in the current version of the platform, unless I'm missing something.

Man o man I wish I could just sign up and try it... good grief... that was my favorite part of health sherpa... create an account and go.

Man o man I wish I could just sign up and try it... good grief... that was my favorite part of health sherpa... create an account and go.

Actuall you can sign up and try it.. :)

There are two pricing options available:
‘Pro Express’, our most popular implementation, which is $150 per month with first 75 applications per month at ZERO additional cost. If you have agents under you which you would like to have included, Pro Express provides the additional benefit of the free included applications being ‘pooled’ between all agents in your organization.
To get started with the Pro Express implementation click here.

-or-

‘Standard’ which is $12.50 per completed application as they are submitted.
You can also switch back and forth between Pro Express and Standard as needed. To get started with the Standard implementation click here. i.e $0.00 charge to try out, only pay if submit an enrollment.

Note! Under EITHER of the above, if wanting to do more than one agent, set up yourself first and then after you log in to your Dashboard you can others under your "org"

Feel free as well to reach out Reid Bowie at [email protected] in our sales department. Knows his stuff and very responsive.

Also, after logging in make sure to check out the articles in the FAQ, link at lower left for tons of info on options, usage, etc.

Last edited:
ACA Ex is simple and fast, i wish they notified you about the eligibility requirements but I would still consider using them again......

The application is fast but they are extremely slow to address my questions, issues and right their wrongs- they are avail to sign you up but almost disappear when there are issues...... its been about a week

ACA Ex is simple and fast, i wish they notified you about the eligibility requirements but I would still consider using them again......

The application is fast but they are extremely slow to address my questions, issues and right their wrongs- they are avail to sign you up but almost disappear when there are issues...... its been about a week

Gotta comment on this one.. You had prior posted info such as this to which I PM'd you asking for your name as it is in our system since no way to connect your user name here to a real person on our end. You replied to my PM with only a phone number. Yes, you have contacted support but sorry my memory is not good enough to recall days or weeks later someones user name here (Jdiamond) with name in our system. With that said, you have my email address and I am sure others will attest if you email me you will get a reply. As of right now the oldest ticket in our support ticketing system (which covers chat to support or email to support) is from 5:49 PM CST yesterday. Longer than we would like? Yes, though when additional info on the oldest one is taken into consideration, no. The oldest one has had 2 replies and it is now pending a reply for info from the user.

In closing, I will not go into any further detail on your support issues here, you have my email address.

We have customers that want to complete the enrollment themselves online after we talk them through selecting a plan.

I'm wondering if ACA express, or any of the other WBEs provide a way for us to email a link to these customers that would take them to the "enrollment" part of the process, carrying the plan and our NPN into the application. This is needed now more than ever since we are back to the DE pathway.

We have customers that want to complete the enrollment themselves online after we talk them through selecting a plan.

I'm wondering if ACA express, or any of the other WBEs provide a way for us to email a link to these customers that would take them to the "enrollment" part of the process, carrying the plan and our NPN into the application. This is needed now more than ever since we are back to the DE pathway.

All of them have a consumer-facing link. Sherpa Express welltheos ebroker

Back