AHIP launches campaign for universal health care

URDRWHO

Guru
100+ Post Club
IFAwebnews.com | AHIP launches campaign for universal health care

AHIP launches campaign for universal health care

In yet another call for universal health care, America’s Health Insurance Plans recently launched a grassroots and education initiative to build support for what it calls “workable health care reform.”

AHIP, a national trade organization representing nearly 1,300 companies who provide health benefits to more than 200 million Americans, is calling for universal health care that would meet “core principles shared by the American people: coverage, affordability, quality, value, choice and portability.”

AHIP’s Campaign for an American Solution is one of many recent pushes for universal health care by associations and legislators.

While we're at it, I'd like food at a copay. My wife just hit the grocery store and it was like $80. It would have been nice to pay a $10 copay for all that food.

I'd also like the gov't to offset my car insurance. I see a lot of people declined for life insurance. I'd also like that to be GI and covered by the gov't.

In fact, if the gov't would simply pay for everything I'd be sitting pretty.

While we're at it, I'd like food at a copay. My wife just hit the grocery store and it was like $80. It would have been nice to pay a $10 copay for all that food.

I'd also like the gov't to offset my car insurance. I see a lot of people declined for life insurance. I'd also like that to be GI and covered by the gov't.

In fact, if the gov't would simply pay for everything I'd be sitting pretty.
Are you Obama Guy? :goofy:

Can I have a dream?

GI coverage, offset by slightly raised taxes and some fiscal responsibility from the gov't.

Take my commish down to 10% and I'm as happy as a clam. I'm not for people getting a free ride but people willing to pay for coverage should have it made available.

It's broken in this country when we have some absurd concept that employers are responsible for coverage. What? Are they responsible for my auto and homeowners too?

We need individual ownership of policies. Cobra is a complete joke. Company group needs to end - no more tying coverage to to the job.

Back