Am-better health from peach state

jason5436

Expert
I am trying to get appointed with these guys because they have the cheapest plans in GEORGIA. Does anyone sell them? or any opinions on the company. I called them and they are not appointing right now. So I had to go on the waiting list. Not sure if it is even worth my time or if I would buy them for myself to save a few bucks. Not sure on commissions or how stable they are. Anyone know anything on these guys or if a company like ritter or anyone has them? Thanks

I don't care about $50. Your guys have at it. Thanks for the feedback. I am looking for options to get appointed and also feedback on the company. You guys should get to work and get off this forum. Way to many posts... yall must be so well off you don't have anything better to do.

I don't care about $50. Your guys have at it. Thanks for the feedback. I am looking for options to get appointed and also feedback on the company. You guys should get to work and get off this forum. Way to many posts... yall must be so well off you don't have anything better to do.

Be sure the check the Celtic-Ambetter Medical Network where you live.

https://providersearch.ambetterhealth.com/

Here in Illinois they have the cheapest premiums too, by a long-shot. But there's only one hospital in the entire state. HMO--No out-of-network benefits. Healthcare.gov violated it's own rules (out of desperation) by listing that company here.

This is so funny, I HAD to take the time to post it!

AmBetter has listed 2 hospitals in their network NEAR Dallas/FortWorth, Texas:

Lemuel Shattuck Hospital
170 Morton Street
Jamaica Plain, MA 02130 ...only 1888.8 miles away

Tewksbury Hospital
365 East Street
Tewksbury, MA 01876 ...only 1889 miles away

Be sure the check the Celtic-Ambetter Medical Network where you live.

https://providersearch.ambetterhealth.com/

Here in Illinois they have the cheapest premiums too, by a long-shot. But there's only one hospital in the entire state. HMO--No out-of-network benefits. Healthcare.gov violated it's own rules (out of desperation) by listing that company here.

Only 2? I found 5.

You dont possibly think they may be having technical issues with their provder search, do you?

----------

I am not interested in referrals. Thanks I am looking for real suggestions

I would suggest sending your Ambetter prospects to - Helping Georgia residents shop health plans and get enrolled!

Back