Ambetter from Superior Plan

Abctx

Expert
Is anyone in here currently with this carrier for ACA?? Im in the Tarrant County of Texas and they seem to have very low rate for next enrollment compare to BCBS. Was wondering if they pay commission and how to get their appointment.
Thanks!

how many applications will you write for 2017 on exchange

about 500. These are my existing book of business, majority are with Blue Cross this year but as I can see from preview rate, most of them will go for Ambetter next year.

They pay good commissions for volume.
Contact them here:
https://ambetter.superiorhealthplan.com/for-brokers/broker-contact.html

Reviews are worse than awful. Just Google them for yourself.

Communication is not stellar (to put it mildly).

BCBSTX - 11 HMO hospitals in Ft Worth
Ambetter - only a few hospitals in Ft Worth
What do you know about the few hospitals in Ft Worth?
Are they popular?
Or are they "County Hospitals"?

Here's the Provider Search link:
https://providersearch.ambetterhealth.com/
Good luck USING it.
Just keep working with it.
It will eventually give you the results you're looking for.

If you're going to actively push Ambetter, give them business cards that DO NOT contain your physical address.. or any other information that will enable them to pay you a visit next year.
:swoon:

Thank you so much for the all the information!
Yup i have heard their customer service was horrible last year. There's no other choice since there are only two carriers in Tarrant county next year. The rate between Blue Cross and Ambetter are ridiculously crazy. I've been writing mostly Blue Cross since Obamacare started. Lots of my clients preferred them. But with this kinda of rate next year, some will go for Ambetter for sure especially those healthy people just want coverage to avoid penalty.

What a difference from NH. Here they are the most expensive on the Marketplace. They are here really just for Medicaid expansion. Out of the 48,000 individuals on the NH Marketplace, Ambetter accounts for exactly 23 people.

Is anyone in here currently with this carrier for ACA?? Im in the Tarrant County of Texas and they seem to have very low rate for next enrollment compare to BCBS. Was wondering if they pay commission and how to get their appointment.
Thanks!
Ambetter lowers base cost to dominate markets in some parts of country.
Without various carriers appointments, it's tough to serve clients. After subsidy how many can afford to pay more than double premium except for who are very ill. In Texas 2017 you need 2 carriers to survive and succeed. I might help you a little. Contact me.

If you're going to actively push Ambetter, give them business cards that DO NOT contain your physical address.. or any other information that will enable them to pay you a visit next year.
:swoon:

So, you are saying they are that bad---don't let customers know "where you live?"

:(

Last edited:
Back