Any Unlimited Enrollment Platforms this Year?

QUESTION
Welltheos is a site certified as Web Broker Entity (WBE) by CMS - it must and does meet CMS guidelines and has up to date data directly from CMS.

VERIFY
Google "CMS Web-broker Public List" to confirm Welltheos listed on CMS site.

NO activation fee, NO transaction fee, NO subscription fee - NO FEE PERIOD, NADA, ZIP!

Oh WOW... These guys called ACA Express are all the way at the top of the federal list, you seem to rank lower than them..... Humm.....

RabbittApp compared to others:
Enrollment Pathway Comparison

There are inaccuracies which make the chart misleading and I know many at AHIA which have been sent emails on our pricing so it is not as if they did not know. The table makes it look like the monthly cost for ACAExpress is $75.00 PLUS $12.50 per application. No idea where they even came up with the $75.00 as it has been up to this point $150.0 for the PRO EXPRESS plan which INCLUDES the first 75 applications at no extra cost and those in excess at $10.00.

50 apps at ACAExpress on Pro Express would be $150.00 or $3.00 average
50 apps at RabbitApp would be $300.00

Next, the folks at AHIA have been communicated with regarding our pricing for Open Enrollment which will be $99 for Pro Express and include the first 50 applications at no extra cost and those in excess at $10.00.

50 apps at ACAExpress on Pro Express would be $99.00 or $2.00 average
50 apps at RabbitApp would be $300.00

Also, Orgs at ACAExpress with more than one user set to Pro Express, the 'included apps' are shared between them which means if had 5 agents they would have 250 apps between them.

The ONLY time the $12.50 would come in to play is if an agent chose the Standard plan.Under the Standard plan the ONLY time there would be any fee is if an application was submitted through to completion.

Of course if you are a high volume producer or agency we can also set up volume discounted Enterprise pricing as well.

Other items missing which ACAExpress provides but they do not:
- Ability to email plan info to consumers
- Import Book of Business and then use "Flashback" renewal process
- FMO or GA or similar? ACAExpress is not.
- "Full App" on Consumer Facing Site (anticipated launch this weekend). Stay Tuned!
- Custom import option for Book of Business Import to be able to import directly using exported file from healthsherpa.

Curious too, do they have 2017 rates as yet? Might but not that I could locate...

I used Welltheos for a client and it went through no problems. Except not showing up on my enrollments list, but I went back in and it was fine, it went through. Since this is likely my last year doing this and I am not servicing anymore, I don't really care about the reporting capabilities or moving my book of business over from one WBE to another.

Sherpa has been nothing but problems today. Renew feature not working, it tried to enroll one of mine using the 2016 prices so the plan looked free. Hit "change plan" because I knew something was up and they showed 2016 carriers and prices but 2017 subsidy. Uh, no, backed out and did not hit enroll. I have some credits there so was going to use them for renewals, but not with those kinds of problems.

ACA Express got it done for me and has never not once let me down in any way. Between the software and the support they are unmatched.

Back