Back Form Mexico

taterpeeler

Guru
5000 Post Club
I'm back from my vacay and I see someone lost it.... If you just ignore idiots they will go away..... I will make this claim and statement... You can't argue with total fools but ignoring them chaps their arse... But again, missed you all and with the amount of service work I find myself involved in I probably won't be posting as much.... Choice: post on forum or keep clients on the books and make money... I choose money

Bienvenido de vuelta sano y salvo el Sr. Taterpeeler. Me alegro que el secuestro no señores, por el rescate.
ac

I'm back from my vacay and I see someone lost it.... If you just ignore idiots they will go away..... I will make this claim and statement... You can't argue with total fools but ignoring them chaps their arse... But again, missed you all and with the amount of service work I find myself involved in I probably won't be posting as much.... Choice: post on forum or keep clients on the books and make money... I choose money

Reminds me of
Proverbs 26:4-5-Don’t answer the foolish arguments of fools, or you will become as foolish as they are. Be sure to answer the foolish arguments of fools, or they will become wise in their own estimation.

Bottom line! You lose if you engage a fool.

Last edited:

I have turned over a new leaf on customer service and client retention. I am starting to act like ashley from Hardcore Pawn :)

You know at first I was gonna play the role of "Hardcore Health" and I joked about it with some members. However after contemplating this my new take is "Let the chips fall......... where they may". I'm not going to make collection calls every month to the same people. Nope.... not gonna do it.

Back