Basic Plan (Final Rule) - Cut Out the Agent?

Yagents

Guru
5000 Post Club
Arizona
For those of you focusing on the 100-200% FPL clients, beware of the Basic Plan that caters to this crowd as a medicaid transition. It will be state run, on a voluntary basis (Dem states mostly), on 95% of the federal subsidy amount. I'm assuming the other 5% is to remove "profit", and our commissions. Agree?

Basic plans to get tough love | LifeHealthPro

http://content.govdelivery.com/atta...07/file_attachments/276430/CIB-03-07-2014.pdf

CMS finalizes Basic Health Program payment rates - FierceHealthPayer

glad im in texas... however, I doubt these plans work out... we have a few of those goofy plans that got grants I believe operating here in texas and everyt time they are at the bottom of the food chain on price..... no worries as of this posting.....

glad im in texas... however, I doubt these plans work out... we have a few of those goofy plans that got grants I believe operating here in texas and everyt time they are at the bottom of the food chain on price..... no worries as of this posting.....

UPDATE: April 30, 2015

Minnesota was the first state to offer the new "BASIC" health plan. Ironically, ObamaCare Basic is contributing to the growing dysfunction of the state's health insurance exchange. Now, heavily populated New York is about to repeat Minnesota's mistake, and become the 2nd state in the union to offer BASIC.

Interesting Read: New York Takes Money, Runs From ObamaCare Exchange - Investors.com

Why would a Basic plan be more appealing to those just above the Federal Poverty Line than a $20 a month, $500 deductible Silver plan?
ac

Back