BCBS Commission Schedule With an Effective Date on or After Janua

Re: BCBS Commission Schedule With an Effective Date on or After J

I've thought this through and here's what I think I am going to tell prospective clients, henceforth:

Sorry ma'm, but Blue Cross don't axept brokers no more. Of course, you could buy direct from them, but then, you wouldn't have an agent to look after ya when they jack their rates 26% (because they ARE undercutting the market at this time).
I actually think that sounds pretty good! Any news on the Florida commission structure?

sell them BCBS.....then go for the life sale.......

I actually think that sounds pretty good! Any news on the Florida commission structure?

I keep hearing that there will be no changes in BX FL comp. Certainly they have not released any changes. I find it hard to believe they'll still be advancing 12 months at 20%.

I keep hearing that there will be no changes in BX FL comp. Certainly they have not released any changes. I find it hard to believe they'll still be advancing 12 months at 20%.

Yes there will be a change that is suppose to take effect Feb 1. Not a percentage but so much per app just like the med supps. The MGA's have their new contracts. Oh, forgot the bonus.

Last edited:

Yes there will be a change that is suppose to take effect Feb 1. Not a percentage but so much per app just like the med supps. The MGA's have their new contracts. Oh, forgot the bonus.
So did they decide to stay with the last change after all? I'm beginning to think agents shouldn't sell these BX plans.

My understanding is they changed it a bit and added a bonus system. I am not an MGA so I will never know what they are receiving unless the one MGA for BCBSFL posts it here.

Back