Big Thanks To Sherpa!

TXINSURANCE

Guru
1000 Post Club
Katy, TX
As the FIRST month of the SECOND OEP comes to a close, I would like to publicly send a big THANKS out to Ning, George, Rachel and the Health Sherpa team.

Despite a few minor glitches here and there, I am continually impressed with their operation and technology.

Due to the sherpa implementation I have been able to:

1. Submit applications SUPER fast (increasing overall volume)

2. Process payments from just about every major carrier through the sherpa dashboard

3. Integrate Google Analytics for web tracking (advanced)

4. Have all ON MARKETPLACE business in ONE easy to track portal, with ability to put notes and export results

5. BREAK ALL SALES RECORDS in our 12+ year history.

Due to the implementation of Sherpa we had our BIGGEST month in our company history! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

I am really excited to see new features and functionality.

And my shameless plug... You can sign up below:
https://www.healthsherpa.com/agents/new?_referring_agent_id=206

LONG LIVE THE SHERPA!!!

what was your total AV for the 1st month, how many apps total, what % were sold via the phone/web...

3 things you will not see me post in the public forum for multiple reasons.

Total apps was somewhere between 1 and 5000, if that helps :D

I as well would like to thank Health Sherpa.... greatest WBE ever.... without their assistance I would not have been able to destroy all my monthly sales records.... I'm tired as hell but I won..... Thank you Health Sherpa...

To those that tried to compete with the Sherpa... sorry, you failed... find a new gig... like selling IAC short term plans to subsidy eligible clients... WOW... that was an easy sell today

My plug: https://www.healthsherpa.com/?_agent_id=221

Thanks Sherpa

I ended up using Sherp for 20% of all my apps. I used them when I needed a quick app to be done, and to help keep me on my 14 appt a day schedule, every hour on the hour. If it was 50 minutes after the hour into the conversation, with 10 minutes to my next appt, I used the Sherp. No time to do carrier direct, or HC.gov front door without password.

Couldn't have done it without them. I also shattered my monthly record, but mostly due to plan terminations due to the law. Thanks to O'care too, most of my termed clients have to pay higher rates now, and allowed me to roll my book of those measly low premiums.

Yes, thank-you to Sherpa. Your system worked well. Ning even emailed me on Thanksgiving Day to help with a problem. Your customer service is superb, Sherpa!

Agents, you can sign up using my referral link, just to thank me for the helpful content I've written on this forum over the years. That's got to be worth as much as $100 for live phone transfers, isn't it? snicker, snicker ....

https://www.healthsherpa.com/agents/new?_referring_agent_id=218

Last edited:
12-14-2014

I stayed with HC.gov and Off-Exchange carrier direct enrollments until seeing that HealthSherpa agent issues were resolved 2 days ago. Since then, I've entered 8 and all were processed smoothly by HC.gov within minutes of submission. Absolutely amazing! Well worth $25 per application.

HealthSherpa's efficiency and simplicity, combined with their world-class agent support, shames health insurers' I.T. departments and agent support. For me, HealthSherpa makes working the Health Insurance market FUN!

Thank-you NING, GEORGE, RACHEL, and others who toil behind the scenes to continuously improve all aspects of this superb enrollment tool.

Sincerest Appreciation,
-Allen

Back