Boeing Asking Employees to Pay More for Health Ins

Boeing says that its asking salaried workers to pay a larger share of their health insurance premiums. Does this mean that part of the 40% tax on high-value plans would be paid by Boeing and part by the workers?

If a family plan cost more than $27,000 in 2018, it will be the government's failure to reduce the cost curve that's responsible. ObamaCare will have been in effect a full 8 years by then.

-AC

I don't believe the tax liability for Cadillac plans is to be shared by employers.

Obamacrap won't make it that long (2018), at least not in its' present form.

My dad works for a Fortune 100 company, they are all being warned about increased employee cost sharing coming down the pike as a result of the health care legislation.

My dad works for a Fortune 100 company, they are all being warned about increased employee cost sharing coming down the pike as a result of the health care legislation.

So how do you think Obummer and Shebullshits will spin this...can't blame it all on insurance companies....gonna have to include all greedy corporations and don't any of us dare to breathe anything about unintended consequences.

Back