Can Marketplace Health Insurance Terminate for Not Sending In Documents?

Yes; that is just awful. I am wondering with all of this if we should encourage direct bill? I took my son off of bank draft for this very reason. Sure enough: his subsidy was decreased this month and absolutely nothing has changed with him. I've never seen anything so sloppy/messy. (Your client can use financial hardship not to have to pay the penalty next year ... thank you very much, not so ACA.)
Yes, she may be se to get an exception for the penalty, but will be financially vulnerable if she has no insurance at all. It's a horrible choice--but until they offer a basic, bare bones hospitalization plan that's affordable--there are no cost effective options under the "affordable" care act.

Yes, she may be se to get an exception for the penalty, but will be financially vulnerable if she has no insurance at all. It's a horrible choice--but until they offer a basic, bare bones hospitalization plan that's affordable--there are no cost effective options under the "affordable" care act.

This is all so not 'affordable' ... it is appalling at best.

stop being so partisan and racist... the law is working, you should know that by now.... what you are stating is simply just not true....

there, did I get in all the talking points?

I think so, you just have to repeat them 20 different ways now while avoiding answering whatever question was asked.

Tater2016.

stop being so partisan and racist... the law is working, you should know that by now.... what you are stating is simply just not true....

there, did I get in all the talking points?

We will stop spreading lies; We will stop spreading lies.

So here's another one: Client's wife gets terminated for not sending in her citizenship papers; has a panic attack and goes to the E.R. .... with no insurance. Just now called me. Her husband is really mad at her (she said).

Premiums going down....one day everyone will have insurance and no one can get cancelled.
And u can keep your doctors.
And your children will have very affordable insurance

Premiums going down....one day everyone will have insurance and no one can get cancelled.
And u can keep your doctors.
And your children will have very affordable insurance
premiums did go down... most, 87% get subsidy, only those rich people pay more... but they can afford it.

everyone can and does get coverage.... now since the budget has been sliced by the GOP we are struggling with our outreach to those in the underserved population..IE dem voters

no one has ever been canceled..... however some people have had their plan temporary suspended until they get the inconsistenty documents verified.. was actually told this by the FFM call center... I call it a termination, the insurance company calls it a termination... my commission check calls it a termination... damn teachers in the public school system for telling me this was a termination and not a temp suspension.

At least Obama stopped the big bad insurance companies from recinding your policy.....now it's the Marketplace cancelling your policy for not providing documentation which has been provided multiple times.

Back