ChHC from The American College

It strikes me like someone applying to be captain of the Titanic for its second voyage.

Give me ONE reason WHY? Only one... How will this or any alphebitic letters behind my name will make me more money?

Letters are meaningless. Education can be everything.

If you peddle product, it won't matter at all. If you do anything close to a "comprehensive financial analysis" (and that DOESN'T mean that you produce an 80-page book), it can really help you find additional opportunities to serve your clients.

"Get all the education you can, and then keep it to yourself. Because nobody cares." - John F. Savage

The starting point for the ChHC, the first comprehensive academic credential to incorporate all of the new dynamics around healthcare reform, is The Essentials of Healthcare Reform course

We have a winner! See, once you pass this course, you'd be eligible to buy my website www.healthreformconsultant.com
:yes::yes::yes:
You'll learn more from this forum than you will from any book taught test. If you work for corporate america, letters behind your name might get you a promotion. For the entrepreneur, we're already acting as president. Personally, the best letters to have is an RIA. It provides most flexibility, to sell anything for a fee (except variable), and you must adhere to a "fiduciary" standard. If you didn't see the recent news, Broker dealers will now be held to a fiduciary standard. Anybody selling anything variable through a BD will be in for a "shocker". this model is a changin' too. http://www.lifeandhealthinsurancene...ary-Study-Pleases-Some-Frustrates-Others.aspx

Last edited:
Here is my understanding of degrees:

B.S. = Bull Sh?t

M.S. = More of the Same

PHD = Pilled Higher and Deeper

We have a winner! See, once you pass this course, you'd be eligible to buy my website www.healthreformconsultant.com
:yes::yes::yes:
You'll learn more from this forum than you will from any book taught test. If you work for corporate america, letters behind your name might get you a promotion. For the entrepreneur, we're already acting as president. Personally, the best letters to have is an RIA. It provides most flexibility, to sell anything for a fee (except variable), and you must adhere to a "fiduciary" standard. If you didn't see the recent news, Broker dealers will now be held to a fiduciary standard. Anybody selling anything variable through a BD will be in for a "shocker". this model is a changin' too. SEC Fiduciary Study Pleases Some, Frustrates Others - Regulatory,Legislative and Tax Issues - Life and Health Insurance News

And you think these changes are a good thing?

Im a CLU, ChFC. For some clients, it is valuable. For some clients that I do investments/retirement planning, it's nice to have. More importantly, it provides additional reassurance to my centers of influence who have been a continual source of very strong referrals. I guess it depends on your particular market...

Back