Client Cant Get Back into Healthcare.gov Site

Had a client creat a login for healthcare.gov and they answered two security questions during the process, but when trying to log back in the site is asking for a 3rd security question that wasnt previously asked. Whats the best way to get this resolved? Call in (anyone have a good number)? Create new login account?
Appreciate any help with this.

Even then, they mess it up! These folks for the most part are clueless:mad:

Yes, but that's just the way it is. There are no penalties in place for them when they make errors. The customer is vulnerable every time a transaction of any kind is up to Healthcare.gov to solve. . . . sad state of affairs. They're on their own.

I hate healthcare.gov! And their customer service is the worst; they know nothing. Can you solve their issue by going directly to the carrier? I'd avoid healthcare.gov at any cost.

Can you solve their issue by going directly to the carrier?

:no: Nope.

The data has to come from HC.gov to the carrier via an updated 834 enrollment file.

If the carrier doesn't receive the updated info then the carrier's "hands" are tied and nothing can be done from "their" side.

I just asked my administrative manager; she's run into this issue a lot. She says your only option is to call healthcare.gov, wait on hold 40 minutes and deal with them. Don't let them tell you they can't handle it. I wouldn't create a new account, it just creates more issues.

I just asked my administrative manager; she's run into this issue a lot. She says your only option is to call healthcare.gov, wait on hold 40 minutes and deal with them. Don't let them tell you they can't handle it. I wouldn't create a new account, it just creates more issues.

I was going to start this with....Not to be mean but...and then realized that anytime someone has used that line or the likes it was infact they were being what they were not trying to be...sooo..

While your input is helpful please note that the question (with your validation of course) was answered 15 days ago.

Continue to use the forum as a source of learning...actually, find another gig outside of IFP's. No comp and the uncertainty of the markets for 2017 make this aspect of the industry less than attractive.

Back