CMS Deleting Posts on HC.gov

Why wouldn't they delete the posts. They have been destroying documents at the IRS and the State Department. It seems to be SOP for this administration. The blog is probably staffed by an ex-Acorn member.

AC,

"A Few Good Men"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j2F4VcBmeo

TK,

That's a question blog, not an answer blog. All questions, no answers, no comments. I'm honestly pretty surprised you can post anything at all, generally, comments are locked.

If you dig deeper there are some questions being answered on other blogs. You have to sign up for a Disqus account or post using your FB or twitter account. The first 2 questions I replied with impartial answers...keeping with the terms of use per the HHS regs. Those posts were blatantly deleted by whomever is moderating the questions. The other 5 answers remain pending approval. If people have questions and others are trying to help answer those questions, it makes no sense to me that the answers aren't being provided.

HHS/CMS....let the post go unanswered for days or even weeks...maybe the original poster will forget and fade to black....:goofy:

Back