"The Complete Lives System" by Ezekiel Emmanuel

Thanks for sharing.

I'm very seldom at a loss for words. The only thing that comes to mind right now is BULL-****! And YES, I'm holding way back.

I'm sure all of my clients, seniors, are going to heavily endorse that concept. NOT!

A woman recently called a talk show I was listening to. She was in Canada and got into a car accident. She was from the US. With her was a woman from Canada. The woman from the US was treated immediately. (Because the hospital knew the would be paid immediately.) The woman from Canada was "patched up" and sent home. Three weeks later the woman from Canada was still waiting for "her number to come up" so she could receive the treatment she should have received at the time of the accident.

That is a concept that I'm excited about having here in the USA. Or should I have said TPROA (The People's Republic Of America.)

You know what the bill is suggesting? Older people will no longer be candidates for say by-pass surgery. Instead they will receive end of life counseling. Another concept those of us over 50 are really excited about and looking forward to.

[FONT=times new roman,times]"Can you see the Left laughing at you? [/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman,times]However, their true motives have finally been exposed. For seniors ObamaCare essentially advocates euthanasia. Benefits will be drastically cut, and in some cases will become completely unavailable. As [/FONT][FONT=times new roman,times]Obama said publicly[/FONT][FONT=times new roman,times]: "Maybe you're better off not having the surgery, but taking the painkiller." In other words, if you think you are going to die anyway, why don't you just save us the money and go ahead...[/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman,times]For others it will mean a dramatic reduction in both the availability and quality of care. Obama's health policy advisor Ezekiel Emmanuel (brother of Rahm Emmanuel) admits as much. He even wants doctors to [/FONT][FONT=times new roman,times]reconsider the Hippocratic Oath[/FONT][FONT=times new roman,times]:[/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman,times]Amazingly, Dr. Emanuel criticizes the Hippocratic Oath as partly to blame for the "overuse" of medical care: "Medical school education and post graduate education emphasize thoroughness," he wrote. Physicians take the "Hippocratic Oath's admonition to 'use my power to help the sick to the best of my ability and judgment' as an imperative to do everything for the patient regardless of the cost or effects on others." (Journal of the American Medical Association, June 18, 2008.) Of course that is what patients hope their doctors will do. But Dr. Emanuel wants doctors to look beyond the needs of their own patient and consider social justice (emphasis mine.) They should think about whether the money being spent on their patient could be better spent elsewhere. [/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman,times]Who are these people?"[/FONT]

American Thinker: Manufactured Healthcare Crisis

[FONT=times new roman,times]"Can you see the Left laughing at you? [/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman,times]However, their true motives have finally been exposed. For seniors ObamaCare essentially advocates euthanasia. Benefits will be drastically cut, and in some cases will become completely unavailable. As [/FONT][FONT=times new roman,times]Obama said publicly[/FONT][FONT=times new roman,times]: "Maybe you're better off not having the surgery, but taking the painkiller." In other words, if you think you are going to die anyway, why don't you just save us the money and go ahead...[/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman,times]For others it will mean a dramatic reduction in both the availability and quality of care. Obama's health policy advisor Ezekiel Emmanuel (brother of Rahm Emmanuel) admits as much. He even wants doctors to [/FONT][FONT=times new roman,times]reconsider the Hippocratic Oath[/FONT][FONT=times new roman,times]:[/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman,times]Amazingly, Dr. Emanuel criticizes the Hippocratic Oath as partly to blame for the "overuse" of medical care: "Medical school education and post graduate education emphasize thoroughness," he wrote. Physicians take the "Hippocratic Oath's admonition to 'use my power to help the sick to the best of my ability and judgment' as an imperative to do everything for the patient regardless of the cost or effects on others." (Journal of the American Medical Association, June 18, 2008.) Of course that is what patients hope their doctors will do. But Dr. Emanuel wants doctors to look beyond the needs of their own patient and consider social justice (emphasis mine.) They should think about whether the money being spent on their patient could be better spent elsewhere. [/FONT]​

[FONT=times new roman,times]Who are these people?"[/FONT]

American Thinker: Manufactured Healthcare Crisis

Right but when the Brits ran out of doctors and started importing them from Jihad Medical School in Pakistan and Saint Lucia in the Carribean they found that that pesky little Hippocratic Oath thing is not really part of their training so they solved that problem.

Change you can believe in.

[FONT=times new roman,times][/FONT][FONT=times new roman,times]Who are these people?"[/FONT] [FONT=times new roman,times]"Can you see the Left laughing at you? [/FONT]

Yes they are laughing, I'm not.

They're not Americans, not part of the country my ancestors fought and died for so we can be free. I guarantee if they could rise from the dead this would have been brought to an end a long time ago.

Just had a thought, does that mean if it goes into effect that Ted Kennedy will be one of the first lucky recipients of the new plan?

Let's see, who else is there who will join him in the room for the "end of life" counseling? Oh wait, I forgot, people with money will always have choices.

Back