Cover Oregon the Poster Site for Government Failure

4M people in the state. Would have been better just sending everyone a $100 check.

I read $301,000,000 million for the cost of the Oregon exchange in a couple CBS news articles and was skeptical. The attached article breaks the costs out for Cover Oregon.

Oregon: $305,206,587 for Zero Obamacare Enrollees - Katie Pavlich

It seems you could cover a lot of medical care in a small state for $300,000,000.

You guys have so little faith. The article says they have "zero enrollees" but the dems are arguing that they will soon have twenty times that number. Personally, I believe them.

Condi-Rice-15198.jpg

9k=

Last edited:
Update Cover Oregon is now a whopping success they are reporting they enrolled 3,470 people 3,251 Medicaid and 219 on private plans. Oh and for some reason the executive director is taking a 3 month medical leave.

Oh and for some reason the executive director is taking a 3 month medical leave.

Like a lot of people, he needs to take medical leave to recover from the stress of trying to enroll in his medical plan. Hopefully that is covered under Crockcare because there is a lot of it going around.

:cool:

Cover Oregon radio free news propaganda, I paraphrase.

We're really trying we have 36,000 applications. We've hired 400 people to process applications around the clock. We are really trying yaddayaddayyadda We probably won't get to everybody so if you need insurance by 1-1-14 you should go buy a plan directly through a private carrier.

We care really Cover Oregon!

Back