The Dismantling of ObamaCare - Ongoing Updates.

a consumption tax is not in direct relation to use.

My buying a new tv for instance has absolutely no relationship to my use of the county hospital.

You do realize that general sales tax produces revenue for any number of things?

Premium taxes fund a lot of things at the state level that have nothing to do with insurance.

Property taxes are paid by homeowners, business owners, renters, lessee's but the revenue is used for things other than schools and infrastructure.

0bbfdb1a8d5fa2b0bfc7cd580096508d.jpg

We gave him a chance and all he's done is horrible. Troops in more danger because of stooopid reckless comments, allies pissed, absolutely no plan after 6 years on what to do about ACA, criminal conflicts of interest, the list goes on.

Pinche Trump.

You do realize that general sales tax produces revenue for any number of things?

Premium taxes fund a lot of things at the state level that have nothing to do with insurance.

Property taxes are paid by homeowners, business owners, renters, lessee's but the revenue is used for things other than schools and infrastructure.

Yes, of course I realize that. Which is why I said, a consumption tax has no direct relationship to use while you said it does.

Last edited:
a consumption tax has no direct relationship to use while you said it does.

You misinterpreted my response.

If you bought something, paid a tax on the purchase, and never used it, then technically that is not a consumption tax.

You can continue if you want. I am ready to move on.

According to AETNA's CEO, statistics indicate that ObamaCare has entered it's "Death Spiral". The company is still deciding what to do for 2018.

Full Story: ObamaCare in 'death spiral,' Aetna CEO says | Fox News

In the words of Ron Swanson "never half ass two things, always whole-ass one thing".

By the time ACA was paired down enough to get the support needed to move forward, they had chopped off the legs in the process and introduced a half-assed law that's destined to fail.

Back