Everything You Need To Know About The American Healthcare Act

You don't even know the entire plan going forward (no one does.... it's still a work in progress)......be patient. ;)

Ya is correct. No viable options proposed. All either fail to provide coverage or will immediately crash because they violate principles necessary to run a stable block.

Ya is correct. No viable options proposed. All either fail to provide coverage or will immediately crash because they violate principles necessary to run a stable block.

And I repeat....You don't even know the entire plan going forward (no one does.... it's still a work in progress)......be patient. ;)

And I repeat....You don't even know the entire plan going forward (no one does.... it's still a work in progress)......be patient. ;)

And I repeat . . no viable options proposed. We are waiting not so patiently. Carriers are deciding on whether to offer anything. Filings need to be made.

Repubs have had years to come up with an alternative. They've apparently been standing around jerking each other off. No plan is sight. Our congressMAN Diane Black puts out complete garbage while keeping a straight face hoping that someone will believe her. Absolutely ridiculous garbage.

It's tough to reverse that market damage done by Dems, and the entitlements handed out. No small feat. It takes an adult to make the tough decisions. We'll take it from here.

And I repeat . . no viable options proposed. We are waiting not so patiently. Carriers are deciding on whether to offer anything. Filings need to be made.

Repubs have had years to come up with an alternative. They've apparently been standing around jerking each other off. No plan is sight. Our congressMAN Diane Black puts out complete garbage while keeping a straight face hoping that someone will believe her. Absolutely ridiculous garbage.

Ignorance is bliss......and some folks are loaded with it! Hold tight...Relax Skippy......an 8 year cluster#&#* needs to be undone.....you can't do that in 100 days! :goofy:

OMG, gotta watch this whole video. Speechless. Watch the police creep in on the sides.

Voter fuming over health care shoves cash down Congressman

Ok, this chit is getting outright dangerous.

Tenn. woman, angered by GOP healthcare bill, tries to run Congressman off road - UPI.com

On Saturday, Wendi Wright, a 35-year-old woman from Obion County, followed a car carrying Congressman David Kustoff, R-Tenn., and his aide. When Kustoff's ride finally stopped, Wright got out of her car, screamed at the politician and attacked his vehicle, banging on the windows and reaching into the car.

Passengers in the followed car told police they were afraid they'd be run off the road. The group rerouted and drove to a nearby friend's residence, where they were confronted by Wright.

Back