Feedback for New Options

ameneses54

Guru
100+ Post Club
As the 2015 open enrollment creeps our way, it looks like competition is popping up with online platforms which substitute the HC site, which is understandable in order to avoid 30-45 minutes per application.
Considering I'm going to Demo them next week, I'd like to know if anybody has personal experience with Aca EXpress.
Health Sherpa seems interesting but I find them expensive and present shortcomings in their solution.

I'm FAR from an expert in this, but I went with Norvax. (AKA go health). Mainly because they are old and have far more experience. Even if I write only 20 apps on the Exchange, I like what they offer to my off exchange clients and the link I can imbed into my website and email clients. The $25 per exchange app fee seems to be where the price point is. (Sorry, Kenny, but I had already signed before your demo was available)

I would recommend a demo with Norvax before making a final decision.

Details including a revenue calculator (which also compares our ACA enrollment solution fees and such to our competitors) is available after you complete the form at ACA Express

Hot points..
1. On the high side (the higher the number of apps, the lower the fees) we are 50% less than any competitors

2. MANY more revenue stream benefits included at no extra fee.

3. Fully compliant with ALL CMS rules and guidelines

and much more..

Some additional bullet point comparisons of ACAExpress with them kgmom212

1. Do just 50 apps during OE and we refund the set up fees, not the case with them

2. Client facing site included at no extra cost (they charge extra for it) which can be used for SEO, email marketing, etc.

3. Do just 20 apps per month and we waive the monthly fee

4. Reporting tools beyond any of the other solutions available.

beyond that there are a ton of reasons why we believe our platform is a better solution.

When you say 20 apps per month, is that total apps? Or On Exchange Apps? Those are two different things.

Thanks!

When you say 20 apps per month, is that total apps? Or On Exchange Apps? Those are two different things.

Thanks!

Yes, on Exchange. Statistics show that approx 80% of applicants get a subsidy and that is a large % of what our solution is geared toward.

ACAExpress.com is much more than an ACA enrollment platform which is very evident when a demo is viewed.

Interesting, 80% of my biz went OFF the exchange.

I think you meant that 80% of those that actually used HC.gov got subsidies.

Interesting, 80% of my biz went OFF the exchange.

I think you meant that 80% of those that actually used HC.gov got subsidies.

LOL .....You carry that stat like a badge of honor "80% OFF Exchange"!

Well thats cool...... I'll carry my "99% ON Exchange" badge!

When I go to the store to buy stuff the clerk doesn't care if the money came from ON or OFF exchange sales.;)

LOL .....You carry that stat like a badge of honor "80% OFF Exchange"!

Well thats cool...... I'll carry my "99% ON Exchange" badge!

When I go to the store to buy stuff the clerk doesn't care if the money came from ON or OFF exchange sales.;)

By the way "on exchange" is the way to go. Nobody is going to cancel his/her insurance when they're paying $1 a month and receiving a $400 subsidy!

Last edited:
All but 3 off exchange apps stuck and I had 5 on exchange fall off due to not paying the first months premium.....3 of those 5 were under $5 per month.

Back