Florida 2018 Individual Plans

Really report me to me......look she has tons of photo's on the net and just accepted me as a facebook friend......she has fashion sites so there was no disrespect......

Of course I knew who would get that report, why choose to make this disagreement public when I deliberately made it private?

Last edited:
Of course I knew who would get that report, why choose to make this disagreement public when I deliberately made it private?

then send me a PM than a report to all mod's and Sam.......

Yikes. You guys are harsh. I literally stumbled upon this site today, and signed up thinking it was a great way to network and learn.

My mistake.

And my apologies.

I may be naive to a lot of the business still, but that doesn't mean my intentions are bad.

Good luck to everyone.

Yikes. You guys are harsh. I literally stumbled upon this site today, and signed up thinking it was a great way to network and learn.

My mistake.

And my apologies.

I may be naive to a lot of the business still, but that doesn't mean my intentions are bad.

Good luck to everyone.

Welcome to the forum.

It CAN be a great way to network and learn, but we are women. Pics arent always the best idea. Plus, you are selling a crap product and that doesn't help matters.

Get a thicker skin, sell a good product and hang in there!

My mistake.

And my apologies.

Good luck to everyone.

Not harsh.....and as far as networking it is a good site if you have a good product....and you are not going to pick up any clients here..but what your selling is sub par....and you could be libel if you talk someone off a fully insured plan like Obamacare.... STM....or even CHM....all it would take is a client having a $1,000,000 claim and the plan you sold them leaves them high and dry.....now they go to sue the insurance company but the contract always win's soooo....they go after you for taking them off a fully insured plan onto a limited plan.....they will make you look like a greedy agent not looking out for the best interest of the client.... have you even read the contracts that you sell......

----------

Pics arent always the best idea.

I found her from her signature.....pic or not......

Back