Florida 2018 Individual Plans

WiscBroker

Expert
I have a client moving to Florida effective 1/1/2018 (from Wisconsin). He is willing to pay more off-exchange to get a plan with a larger network. If Florida is like other states I sell in I will assume he's SOL and will have to deal with an HMO or EPO plan. However, if there are any brokers out there that can give me an idea what would be the best plan in Sarasota, give me a clue, of you are willing. I will need to refer him to someone for open enrollment, so you may get this client in the end.

I have a client moving to Florida effective 1/1/2018 (from Wisconsin). He is willing to pay more off-exchange to get a plan with a larger network. If Florida is like other states I sell in I will assume he's SOL and will have to deal with an HMO or EPO plan. However, if there are any brokers out there that can give me an idea what would be the best plan in Sarasota, give me a clue, of you are willing. I will need to refer him to someone for open enrollment, so you may get this client in the end.

Florida Blue and Ambetter are the only options and the Ambetter network is awful.

FB has BlueCare HMO (Open Access, no referrals needed) available in both Sarasota and Manatee Counties, it's really the only choice and the rates are far lower than the Blue Options PPO

I know I'm a little late, as I just joined this site, BUT I may have some options for your client. Even if he is currently on a plan, I have a private plan that he can switch to at any point. Ironically, I'm also in Sarasota. I'd be happy to talk with him! This would be a private PPO, but is medically underwritten. So I would need more history on him to see if he's even eligible.

I know I'm a little late, as I just joined this site, BUT I may have some options for your client. Even if he is currently on a plan, I have a private plan that he can switch to at any point. Ironically, I'm also in Sarasota. I'd be happy to talk with him! This would be a private PPO, but is medically underwritten. So I would need more history on him to see if he's even eligible.

I assume you are talking about the Elite PPO, a product I also offer to specific clients.

My money is on ..............she's talkin' STM or CHM.

Regardless, I love how (new) agents can be so vague in their product description and think they can fool people by throwing out the "private PPO" bait.

Regardless, I love how (new) agents can be so vague in their product description and think they can fool people by throwing out the "private PPO" bait.

Naw....a Green US Health Agent selling limited crap plan......

https://www.linkedin.com/in/liberata-dolce-desimone-b88b93107/

----------

I assume you are talking about the Elite PPO, a product I also offer to specific clients.

dude....you sell US HEALTH......

Naw....a Green US Health Agent selling limited crap plan......

https://www.linkedin.com/in/liberata-dolce-desimone-b88b93107/
--------

dude....you sell US HEALTH......

Of course not, I assumed she knew more than she does :err::goofy:

I named the plan in my post, it's the one you don't believe is real but have a couple of clients on it without a problem :yes::yes:

----------

Even worse, US Health Advisors limited benefit crap

By the way, the OP never contacted me,,,

But dude...if anyone could sell me US Health I think it would be her......

11813516_1007200045958005_1589373284852673319_n.jpg

Last edited:

By the way, the OP never contacted me,,,

Really report me to me......look she has tons of photo's on the net and just accepted me as a facebook friend......she has fashion sites so there was no disrespect......

Back