Free Money for Everyone

Ok Bill: I read the article and heres another one. HeatlhGuy says WTF?!?! The most incredible thing about this article is that it says "Under the new policy, insurers may have to give refunds or credits to reimburse consumers for some of the money they spent on insurance premiums and co-payments before getting subsidies." I too am speechless after I uttered WTF WTF

They come up with some sort of crap every day to mess this up even more. They need to scrap the whole thing, it's such a joke!

I would love to see the process of how they come up with these changes. I think they have some serious flaws with considerring cause and effect.

----------

This is just for state run exchanges that had problems with the rollout.

I think that makes this even worse. What about those having trouble with the federal exchange? I haven't been able to login as an agent in a week.

Forget the fact this administration believes they can do anything with impunity, how can they arbitrarily decide residents of states A, B and C get subsidies for off exchange plans but if you live in states D, E or F you don't?

Forget the fact this administration believes they can do anything with impunity, how can they arbitrarily decide residents of states A, B and C get subsidies for off exchange plans but if you live in states D, E or F you don't?

I keep trying to tell myself this mess cant get any worse....and then something else comes up at least every week. They are completely oblivious to cause and effect.

C'mon bobby, the state run exchanges are run by the liberals running scared for re-election

----------

I think that makes this even worse. What about those having trouble with the federal exchange? I haven't been able to login as an agent in a week.

Have you reset your password in the last 60 days at https://portal.cms.gov/wps/portal/u...N1U_NyrHAgA2FtC5/dl4/d5/L2dBISEvZ0FBIS9nQSEh/

Your password expires every 60 days. It will prompt you if it needs to be changed when logging in.

WARNING to all other agents, change your password. I couldn't find a place to change my password, as I don't know when mine expires again, and don't want any hiccups/f'ups over the next 25 days.

C'mon bobby, the state run exchanges are run by the liberals running scared for re-election

----------

Have you reset your password in the last 60 days at https://portal.cms.gov/wps/portal/u...N1U_NyrHAgA2FtC5/dl4/d5/L2dBISEvZ0FBIS9nQSEh/

Your password expires every 60 days. It will prompt you if it needs to be changed when logging in.

WARNING to all other agents, change your password. I couldn't find a place to change my password, as I don't know when mine expires again, and don't want any hiccups/f'ups over the next 25 days.

I would also add "clear your browser cache" if you are still experiencing login issues after the password change....

Back