Gibbs: 'I Hope They Fire Some People' Over ObamaCare Rollout

Duaine

Guru
100+ Post Club
Former White House press secretary Robert Gibbs said Monday that people should be fired over the botched rollout of ObamaCare's new insurance exchanges.

"I hope they're working day and night to get this done. And when they get it fixed, I hope they fire some people that were in charge of making sure that this thing was supposed to work," Gibbs said on MSNBC.

"We knew there were going to be some glitches, but these are glitches that go way beyond the pale of what should be expected."

Gibbs, formerly one of Obama's top advisers, said the problems with healthcare.gov are embarrassing but not "fatal" because there is still time to fix the site before the window to purchase insurance closes.

Read more: Gibbs: 'I hope they fire some people' over ObamaCare rollout - The Hill's Video
Follow us: @thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

Gibbs: 'I hope they fire some people' over ObamaCare rollout - The Hill's Video

And they shouldn't be peon heads rolling either....Shebullshits should be fired. How could you not know your system does not "work poorly" but instead does not work unless this is what the administration wanted....You have to wonder when the help line is 800 F1uck yo that they are trying to tell you something.

Latest posts

Back