.Gov Down Yet AGAIN

I

BTW....how are you going to wait til Monday? The deadline for a 4/1 is tomorrow.

uninsured healthy people do not mind waiting an additional month. As long as they enroll before the 31st of March they will avoid the horrible IRS penalties fees and harassment.

uninsured healthy people do not mind waiting an additional month. As long as they enroll before the 31st of March they will avoid the horrible IRS penalties fees and harassment.

I just got off the phone with one of those. We are enrolling next week for 5/1. I begged her to wait another month.

Hundreds of millions of dollars were spent to upgrade and strengthen Healthcare.gov's performance and reliability. But HC.gov is now performing so unreliably that the Administration is now considering extending the March 31st enrollment deadline, if the "glitches" don't get fixed.

Story: HealthCare.Gov Plans Deadline Leeway - WSJ.com
ac

btw... did that dude drop another f-bomb... if so give him my number

Nah...typical Texas chauvinist male. Be a jerk til you see what she does. And I don't take any crap. He proceeded to kiss my a**. And I got a follow up apology via email. :1cute:

Nah...typical Texas chauvinist male. Be a jerk til you see what she does. And I don't take any crap. He proceeded to kiss my a**. And I got a follow up apology via email. :1cute:
Fake Texan... A real Texan that goes nuclear would not back down... However it sounded like it was his fault by waiting and just wanted to cowboy up and got bucked off....

Fake Texan... A real Texan that goes nuclear would not back down... However it sounded like it was his fault by waiting and just wanted to cowboy up and got bucked off....

All Texans back down when confronted by a real woman.

You go, KGmom219!!

Hundreds of millions of dollars were spent to upgrade and strengthen Healthcare.gov's performance and reliability. But HC.gov is now performing so unreliably that the Administration is now considering extending the March 31st enrollment deadline, if the "glitches" don't get fixed.

Story: HealthCare.Gov Plans Deadline Leeway - WSJ.com
ac

Anyone Wonder if the millions spent to prepare the system for the March enrollments were really designed to further bog down the system to give the administration cover to extend enrollment that is no where near meeting expectations?

*** sent me an email..."I screwed up on the application and clicked "yes" for same income in 2014 as 2013. Which isn't true, since my wife lost her job. So my subsidy is zero. What do I do? Can you please help me?"

I gave him the 800 number :1cute:

Back