.Gov Down Yet AGAIN

Hundreds of millions of dollars were spent to upgrade and strengthen Healthcare.gov's performance and reliability. But HC.gov is now performing so unreliably that the Administration is now considering extending the March 31st enrollment deadline, if the "glitches" don't get fixed.

Story: HealthCare.Gov Plans Deadline Leeway - WSJ.com
ac

Perfect cover for extending the OEP through the end of the year, and dropping the penalties for this year. Why is that perfect, you ask? Because it's not their fault, so they're going to make it "easy" for people.

Perfect cover for extending the OEP through the end of the year, and dropping the penalties for this year. Why is that perfect, you ask? Because it's not their fault, so they're going to make it "easy" for people.

How did you vote in YAgents' "Will March 31st deadline be extended?" poll, Stuy119? I voted that it would be extended until the 2015 O.E. begins. This administration is getting bolder and bolder.. and there's an important mid-term election coming.
ac

*** sent me an email..."I screwed up on the application and clicked "yes" for same income in 2014 as 2013. Which isn't true, since my wife lost her job. So my subsidy is zero. What do I do? Can you please help me?"

I gave him the 800 number :1cute:

You are awesome and I love your posts! This whole thread has been an education unto itself.

Back