.Gov Down Yet AGAIN

site down 1/2 of business day yesterday and now been down all day here in PA.

We have some Brilliant people over there at healthcare.gov

WOW :mad::mad::mad:

I was with a client and we could not even login. Then we called hc.gov. they said things are really bad today try again on Monday. they wasted another 152 million dollars to get ready for March. What did it get them? This crap.

Last edited:
I was with a client and we could not even login. Then we called hc.gov. they said things are really bad today try again on Monday. they wasted another 152 million dollars to get ready for March. What did it get them? This crap.

with a client? face 2 face? u running appts at starbucks or something?

with a client? face 2 face? u running appts at starbucks or something?
yep. I'm one of the old fashioned insurance guys. A dying breed. in fact I'm speaking this message into my phone from the car in between appointments.

Last edited:
Tater, So you got my christmas present after all?

No HC.gov issues for me, 4 in this morning...........planes are still lining up

I just got my a** chewed via voicemail from a client who can't get in.

I called him and reminded him that I told him if he waited until today, the system was going to be horrible. And that the next time he used the F word when dealing with me he would need a new agent. :1smile:

BTW....how are you going to wait til Monday? The deadline for a 4/1 is tomorrow.

Pushed 2 families through New York's exchange today.

One client couldn't log in to their account, the other took 3 tries.
No less than a dozen "Service unavailable" or "page cannot be found" errors, a few "heavy traffic" errors, and kicked out twice. Did I mention that 6 months after opening, they still don't have the friggin links for plan info/provider search working? I'm sure it's no consolation, but these state run portals are no better.

Also, I had the pleasure of spending well over an hour on the phone trying to resolve a glitch with eligibility: wife went on disability and became medicaid eligible while pregnant, had child (who is also on medicaid). Back at work and will no longer be eligible, wants to go on an exchange plan with husband. Turns out, until she is inactive at medicaid, she can't even apply on exchange, and neither can the child. So, husband is on exchange, wife and one kid are on medicaid, other kid is on chip, and I get to process a "life event" and change to a couple plan+2Chip plans next month. Fun times.

Back