Group Health Insurance in MA

victor247

Expert
Hi guys! I'm working with a business owner with 5 employees and doing some key person life insurance and group benefits. He asked that I get him some quotes for health insurance. The participation rate will be 100%. What are good companies to look at? Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

Hi guys! I'm working with a business owner with 5 employees and doing some key person life insurance and group benefits. He asked that I get him some quotes for health insurance. The participation rate will be 100%. What are good companies to look at? Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

Which part of Massachusetts are they in? If you want me to help you, let me know.

Which part of Massachusetts are they in? If you want me to help you, let me know.

I'm in western MA. Just point me in the right direction of who would be better for a small group of 5. They are young and athletic looking for minimal coverage and high deductible to keep premiums low.

I'm in western MA. Just point me in the right direction of who would be better for a small group of 5. They are young and athletic looking for minimal coverage and high deductible to keep premiums low.

Western Mass I would look at either Fallon or Neighborhood Health. I personally like Fallon the best. They have a great broker relations team.

Neighborhood Health is good in MA. I know many use as Fallon well. The key is making any plan attractive to both employers and employees. It's a win/win for everyone.

Back