Has Any One Been Successful Yet...

Im still stuck @ the end of the application after I put my signature.
It says my identity can't be verified and I have exceeded the maximum attemps.
It tells me to contact Experian. Did that on 10-4-2013 and was immediatly verified.
Finally after 3 weeks of continued calls to the Marketplace the Resolution Dept contacted me... Yupee.... Their conclusion on my problem and resolution to it.

It's a Glitch. Try after November 30th.
The marketplace reps and even the resolution department people are a complete waste of time they know nothing. They are just there to enter data IMO.

This whole Subsidy and application process which has to be done through HealthCare.gov is the Joke/ biggest waste of time I have seen in my 24+ years in the insurance business. It should be easy to get a Non-Subsidy (OFF-EXCHANGE) application through, it just requires an application and premium check.
But if a subsidy is being applied for: GOOD LUCK. I'm sure some have been lucky but not anyone I am aware of. I can't imagine how difficult it will be to actually get that subsidy applied and what the consequences are if you are lucky enough to get a subsidy. They did not hire 16,000 + IRS agents for nothing. The word AUDIT screams in my head 7 Million times:D

I'm not wasting my time with subsidy apps yet.
I'm giving them the estimates & telling them I'll call them when the system works.
But, I AM running out of time!

At this point, I don't think I'll EVER get all of them enrolled (by Dec 15th).

In that event, I'll just have to give them my company-direct link & let them do it on-their-own. In most cases, we HAVE chosen the company/plan that they prefer.

Not me. I have tried logging in everyday since October 1 and get an error that says,

Error Unmarshalling Request

Error ID:

OMG, you're encountering a major serialization issue!
What is the meaning of marshalling and unmarshalling?
These are the new problems being found as the fix-it people get deeper into the forest. I bet The I.T. contractors took the $600 million and stashed it away someplace, because they knew what a shotty job they did. It's criminal.

Im still stuck @ the end of the application after I put my signature.
It says my identity can't be verified and I have exceeded the maximum attemps.
It tells me to contact Experian. Did that on 10-4-2013 and was immediatly verified.
Finally after 3 weeks of continued calls to the Marketplace the Resolution Dept contacted me... Yupee.... Their conclusion on my problem and resolution to it.

It's a Glitch. Try after November 30th.
The marketplace reps and even the resolution department people are a complete waste of time they know nothing. They are just there to enter data IMO.

This whole Subsidy and application process which has to be done through HealthCare.gov is the Joke/ biggest waste of time I have seen in my 24+ years in the insurance business. It should be easy to get a Non-Subsidy (OFF-EXCHANGE) application through, it just requires an application and premium check.
But if a subsidy is being applied for: GOOD LUCK. I'm sure some have been lucky but not anyone I am aware of. I can't imagine how difficult it will be to actually get that subsidy applied and what the consequences are if you are lucky enough to get a subsidy. They did not hire 16,000 + IRS agents for nothing. The word AUDIT screams in my head 7 Million times:D

What do you think the odds are that it will work after November 30?

I sorta had it work once.... The thing was the subsidies were wrong from the feds and were readjusted in WA. The problem now is the one person I got that far with has different subsidy numbers than what I have at the same time. Hers are far too high for two people.

No worries though the system crashed again within 60 seconds of logging off and coming back on again. Haven't checked again yet. It was last Friday.

Back