HC.gov is DOWN - Provide Updates Here

Yagents

Guru
5000 Post Club
Arizona
For most of the day, HC.gov has been down for people who need to "renew/update" their income/policy. Either logging in or calling the 800#.

Please update this thread when it is back up

This entire "renew" concept is ridiculous. Its going to be the death of this entire house of cards. Who ever heard of having to 'renew' a subsidy application IF INCOME doesn't change? The entire thing is ludicrous. I apologize im off topic here.

Hc.gov is their own worst enemy!

They will kill their own program with their utter stupidity.

Why in the world in 2014 would you need to waste 40 minutes to RE-Enroll a client whose income hasn't changed and want to keep the same F'N plan????????

All they have accomplished by doing this is miring us in muck and allowing millions to go uncovered.....Good Job Guys!

I take it that HHS isn't "auto renewing" every company plan like they promised? My client accounts show as being scheduled for automatic renewal on 1/1/2015, with 2015 Premium and Subsidy also displayed. They're all with one company though. All others are being terminated 12/31/2014.

Ok, I have the same question as Allen, has the govt reneged on auto renewing policy's? Sure hope not, I told a whole bunch of my clients last week they would.

You don't have to, but for many of my clients, there are better values out there this year than the "hot plan" they enrolled in last year.

The key on auto renew is IF AND ONLY IF they checked the box last year authorizing access to the tax returns. If the box was not checked, the subsidy does not continue in 2015.

This doesn't even get into the subsidy changing, the SLCSP, plan options, etc.

Back