Healthcare.gov Requesting Income Info

SamIam

Guru
1000 Post Club
I have a lady where we did the enrollment on the phone with the exchange. They are requesting income info. They told me she should mail the docs in which I don't trust. Is their a email or fax I can send it to so I have confirmation. (btw she doesn't have a email.)

Re: Heallthcare.gov Requesting Income Info

Set her up an email address and creat and account with/for her, then look up application and upload. Other than that, mail it along with the millions of other documents going to the same po box.

When HC.gov sends a letter to your clients requesting income verification, be sure to tell them to send what is asked for and no more. Am hearing stories of clients including additional info "just to be safe", which then causes major changes in their subsidy, coverage, etc..

A client called me today and asked if she should include her 2014 capital gains from the sale of a building. The Marketplace didn't ask for it, so I strongly advised her to not volunteer any pre-2015 info. Besides, this Billion dollar piece of crap is supposed to know about our past isn't it?

Back