Health care reform still alive

Winter_123

Guru
5000 Post Club
Munching some lunch here and watching Obummer right as we speak. He is giving some type of economics rally speech.

He just said this (not that it is new, just confirming that nothing has changed):

1) "If you currently have health insurance, we are going to lower your premium."

2) "If you dont have health insurance, you are going to get the same health insurance plan that members of Congress get."

Wowzer!

Even the Brits, the French, and the Canadians dont have a plan as good as Congress has, not by a longshot.

Sounds like if you have a mediocre plan now you should drop it because he is going to get everyone who does not have a plan one like Congress has.

All of that sounds great. I am going to run right out and vote for him. Probably it will not cost much because he knows we are broke but he didnt say anything about cost.

Winter

Re: Health care reform still alive!

I hear ya what a joke.

Any of "Obummer" economic polices can not be supported with out raising taxes on everyone.

If this smooth talking flem flam man gets elected the country will really have hard times. Maybe that is what we need then that way the democrats will no longer or ever be a majority again.

I blame congress for this economic mess. They were the ones that opened the doors for Freddy & fannie to take on bad paper. Then in 2003 there was hearing on Freddy and Fannie and all the libs said there was nothing wrong with them.

I am so angry with our representation in DC I am ready to vote libertarian.

You guys have to take back everything you said. Obamacare is the greatest law ever passed and if you disagree you're clearly a racist.

I only wish Obama could be re-elected. As Monk would say, "He's the guy."

Rick

You guys have to take back everything you said. Obamacare is the greatest law ever passed and if you disagree you're clearly a racist.

I only wish Obama could be re-elected. As Monk would say, "He's the guy."

Rick

For what it's worth Congress agrees with you!

Now we have the Graham-Cassidy Repeal/Replace bill. If a vote is called, that vote must occur on or before September 30th...the deadline set by the Senate Parliamentarian.

Latest: Graham-Cassidy Health Care Bill: What you need to know

There was a bipartisan committee set up on Sept 4th to "shore up" ObamaCare for 2018, but that committee became deadlocked and waved the white flag today.

Source: GOP chairman declares bipartisan ObamaCare fix dead | TheHill

So...we either get the Graham-Cassidy Repeal/Replace, or Americans are forced to stick with ObamaScrew as it crashes and burns.

Back