Health Ins. Company Execs Selling-Off Stock.

AllenChicago

Guru
5000 Post Club
Over the past month, there have been several Health Insurance Company Executives selling-off large amounts of personally owned shares in the companies they work for..

Two Examples:

Humana Executives Unload +52,000 Shares in August
Humana Execs Sell $4.8 Million in Stock - Barrons.com

Aetna VP Sells +15,000 Shares
Insider Selling: William James Casazza Sells 15,745 Shares of Aetna Stock (AET) | The Utah People's Post - The Utah People's Post

These are just two of the most recent examples. Do executives generally sell stock in the company they work for if they feel there's an impending problem? Or, in the case of health insurers, are they merely capitalizing on the significant share price appreciation that the companies are enjoying?

It just seems strange that these folks are unloading personal shares in a BOOMING industry. Maybe it's just the buy-low/sell-high methodology and nothing more?

-Allen

Might want an expensive toy or new home. Many execs execute options just for personal cash needs. I know my family has.

Heh, heh, heh . ..

He said Bush.

cast.jpg

Last edited:
Heh, heh, heh . ..

He said Bush.

I don't know if it means anything, but TaterPeeler used a little b with his bush. You think he meant "brush"????

We'd better enjoy our humor while we have it. Might be in a completely different mindset next week. :swoon:

Back