Health Insurance For All Americans – Who Pays?

sannok

I am an advocate of personal health insurance for all Americans, but I'm also a realist, a taxpayer and concerned American, middle-aged, who just happen to live in Texas. We have a surprising number of uninsured residents, mainly because of illegal immigration, which is very difficult to resolve them. Texas has about 28% of the population aged 0-64 who are uninsured and insured 21% under the age of 17 years. This problem is in large scale, and if we are with our EuropeanColleagues, it seems, their social health plans are not so good for the economy. What is the answer, and who will pay for it? Congress says America can not pay, and its so simple, but can, visit the idea for a few moments!
On 16 June 2009 the Committee on oversight and investigations received statements from experts about ways to protect America from insurance companies to use and unscrupulous practices and in turn threaten our American FinancialMarkets. Congress is working hard creating legislation to realize president Obama’s promise of a National Health Insurance Plan to provide Health Care Coverage for All Americans.
My question is, Who is working on a plan to secure our borders and get to the heart of the issue. National Health Care will not be a viable issue if all of our pockets have holes in them. This proposed plan theoretically will be able to compete with private insurance and Group coverage, while the warranty coverage for all. Does anyone know her why Group Health Insurance is so expensive now? The actual costs in a society are people who do not support the tenants of his system in every respect.
I'm not talking about our seniors who have worked all their lives to whatever benefits they receive, and deserve the right to be secured. But I am referring to those who benefit and those who long to benefit from a system that you and mepays for and in a larger, as I submit then, it would not be the real issues to be addressed. On the occasion should also take responsibility and accountability. I do not think any of covered Americans and above all assuring Texans should go un-noticed, but who pays?
So far, the government provides the framework for national health insurance remarkably similar to what we see dogging do the insurance companies. That means creating a geyser for money from ourPension funds in the form of taxes and fees, the cost of people who benefit from this cover but dot full support of our society.
And leaves it to partisan politicians can not answer either because, like me, we are all emotional problems, that our views and voting form. However you feel about this issue, please let somebody know. Talk to your state representative if you believe Congress has sorted out this riddle, and speak with them, if you think they run over a cliff like blind pigs. No childrenshould be without health care or the public are allowed without older Americans everyday and the love of their environment.

Back