Health Reform and Commission Setups

Re: Health Reform

If they do away with it do you think companies will go back to old commission setups?

Absolutely. No later than noon EDT on Friday. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised to see commissions in the 40-50% range with production bonus plans for 5 or more enrollments in a month.

Rick

Re: Health Reform

Okay Rick, you are holding out.

There is no reason they won't be back up by noon on Thursday (tomorrow), shortly after the announcement. You are just trying to get a 24 hour headstart on the new kid.

Kethri - I've said it before and I'll say it again. The old commissions were put on a ship that sailed out of the harbor, into deep water, was torpedoed and sank. A few people here think the salvage boats are starting to load in supplies to go find the commission boat and bring it back in. If they do, it won't be in one piece. Maybe if you can hit enough volume?????

Dan

I agree with DJS. The commission schedules going forward will be reduced when compared to pre-reform. Between reduced product offerings in market and the significant use of internet to purchase, the reliance on brokers for the individual and small group market has been reduced.

Back