Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Health Care Reform Forum

Reply to Health Sherpa Issues Since New Dashboard Rollout?     
Old 07-31-2017, 12:28 PM   #1
Super Genius

State: WiscBroker is an Insurance Agent from
Health Sherpa Issues Since New Dashboard Rollout? Health Sherpa Issues Since New Dashboard Rollout?
Is anyone else experiencing the following issues since Health Sherpa rolled out their new dashboard recently?
~Password to healthcare.gov no longer auto-fills
~Loading time is extremely slow when transitioning over to healthcare.gov
~Often times application is not found, numerous search tries needed to find
~When you click on "pay your first premium" on healthcare.gov, it leads to an ERROR PAGE NOT FOUND page.
~AOR is not being transmitted to insurance company

I realize some of these issues may be healthcare.gov related, but in the past when Sherpa made software changes often times issues like these would occur as a result of the changes Sherpa made (something to do with how they interface with healthcare.gov has caused apps to be screwed up or missing info before).

If you ask me, the old Dashboard was much better, faster and reliable. WHY did they have to go and fix something that wasn't broken (and now is)?
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Health Sherpa Issues Since New Dashboard Rollout?
Old 07-31-2017, 12:38 PM   #2
Guru
kgmom219 on Health Sherpa Issues Since New Dashboard Rollout?

State: kgmom219 is an Insurance Agent from Texas
kgmom219 is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Health Sherpa Issues Since New Dashboard Rollout? Re: Health Sherpa Issues Since New Dashboard Rollout?
Originally Posted by WiscBroker View Post
Is anyone else experiencing the following issues since Health Sherpa rolled out their new dashboard recently?
~Password to healthcare.gov no longer auto-fills
~Loading time is extremely slow when transitioning over to healthcare.gov
~Often times application is not found, numerous search tries needed to find
~When you click on "pay your first premium" on healthcare.gov, it leads to an ERROR PAGE NOT FOUND page.
~AOR is not being transmitted to insurance company

I realize some of these issues may be healthcare.gov related, but in the past when Sherpa made software changes often times issues like these would occur as a result of the changes Sherpa made (something to do with how they interface with healthcare.gov has caused apps to be screwed up or missing info before).

If you ask me, the old Dashboard was much better, faster and reliable. WHY did they have to go and fix something that wasn't broken (and now is)?

Healthcare.gov is a mess right now. I can get some carriers for auto-pay, but not others.

I have NEVER had my password at the FFM auto load, so no clue there.

We are going back to direct enroll from the stupid double re-direct, so whatever they had to do is fine with me.

Have you emailed Sherpa with these questions? They are pretty responsive.

Good things don't come to those who wait. They come to those who work their butts off and never give up.
Old 07-31-2017, 03:50 PM   #3
Guru

State: Yagents is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Yagents is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Health Sherpa Issues Since New Dashboard Rollout? Re: Health Sherpa Issues Since New Dashboard Rollout?
Mine is working the same as before.
All the issues you have are Marketplace problems (not Sherpa).
Except maybe for the AOR, but doubt it.
Old 08-01-2017, 10:15 AM   #4
Guru
taterpeeler on Health Sherpa Issues Since New Dashboard Rollout?

State: taterpeeler is an Insurance Agent from Texas
taterpeeler is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Why did Sherpa have to use the stupid year before month and date format.... WTH. Change the DOB back to month date year so I don't get confused.

I don't like it either... go back to before

I can't spell, I can't write..... and I can't be bothered if you dont like it.

Texas Health Insurance

Texas Medicare Supplement
Old 08-04-2017, 03:56 PM   #5
Super Genius

State: nliang86 is an Insurance Agent from
Hi all! Healthcare.gov had a rough end of the month, which resulted in agent/broker login, search and enrollment issues. We're monitoring the situation and it appears to be improving. For pre-population, only usernames should pre-populate - the agent (for now) must enter their pw.

We just updated the date format - they are now back to 'm/d/yyyy' format. Speed should also be quick now - let us know if not the case.

Please keep the feedback coming. This launch also included a lot of backend changes in preparation for new features we are launching soon - we will announce as soon as these go live. In the mean time, if there are features, product lines, etc. that you'd like to see, please PM me or send us your feedback here: https://www.getfeedback.com/r/iY2q8cDm/.

Thanks,
Ning
Reply to Health Sherpa Issues Since New Dashboard Rollout? 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Health Care Reform Forum