Health Sherpa Issues Since New Dashboard Rollout?

WiscBroker

Expert
Is anyone else experiencing the following issues since Health Sherpa rolled out their new dashboard recently?
~Password to healthcare.gov no longer auto-fills
~Loading time is extremely slow when transitioning over to healthcare.gov
~Often times application is not found, numerous search tries needed to find
~When you click on "pay your first premium" on healthcare.gov, it leads to an ERROR PAGE NOT FOUND page.
~AOR is not being transmitted to insurance company

I realize some of these issues may be healthcare.gov related, but in the past when Sherpa made software changes often times issues like these would occur as a result of the changes Sherpa made (something to do with how they interface with healthcare.gov has caused apps to be screwed up or missing info before).

If you ask me, the old Dashboard was much better, faster and reliable. WHY did they have to go and fix something that wasn't broken (and now is)?

Is anyone else experiencing the following issues since Health Sherpa rolled out their new dashboard recently?
~Password to healthcare.gov no longer auto-fills
~Loading time is extremely slow when transitioning over to healthcare.gov
~Often times application is not found, numerous search tries needed to find
~When you click on "pay your first premium" on healthcare.gov, it leads to an ERROR PAGE NOT FOUND page.
~AOR is not being transmitted to insurance company

I realize some of these issues may be healthcare.gov related, but in the past when Sherpa made software changes often times issues like these would occur as a result of the changes Sherpa made (something to do with how they interface with healthcare.gov has caused apps to be screwed up or missing info before).

If you ask me, the old Dashboard was much better, faster and reliable. WHY did they have to go and fix something that wasn't broken (and now is)?

Healthcare.gov is a mess right now. I can get some carriers for auto-pay, but not others.

I have NEVER had my password at the FFM auto load, so no clue there.

We are going back to direct enroll from the stupid double re-direct, so whatever they had to do is fine with me.

Have you emailed Sherpa with these questions? They are pretty responsive.

Mine is working the same as before.
All the issues you have are Marketplace problems (not Sherpa).
Except maybe for the AOR, but doubt it.

Hi all! Healthcare.gov had a rough end of the month, which resulted in agent/broker login, search and enrollment issues. We're monitoring the situation and it appears to be improving. For pre-population, only usernames should pre-populate - the agent (for now) must enter their pw.

We just updated the date format - they are now back to 'm/d/yyyy' format. Speed should also be quick now - let us know if not the case.

Please keep the feedback coming. This launch also included a lot of backend changes in preparation for new features we are launching soon - we will announce as soon as these go live. In the mean time, if there are features, product lines, etc. that you'd like to see, please PM me or send us your feedback here: https://www.getfeedback.com/r/iY2q8cDm/.

Thanks,
Ning

Back