Healthcare.gov Agent/client Authority is Now 365 Days

Sherota1

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I was working with a client on the exchange last night the 3rd 3 way call in a 31 day period to be granted authority to speak on behalf of my client. Instead of the usual annoying senseless 14 day permission period that was granted to me previously to my surprise they granted the authority for 365 days. Has anyone else noticed this?

I was working with a client on the exchange last night the 3rd 3 way call in a 31 day period to be granted authority to speak on behalf of my client. Instead of the usual annoying senseless 14 day permission period that was granted to me previously to my surprise they granted the authority for 365 days. Has anyone else noticed this?

Yes... That was granted month or so ago in a cms notice and webinar that several of us attended

Yes I know but on the 21st of July I was still only granted 14 days in VA on a case that was escalated on the 7th of July and was told to call back on a three-way call with my client to reinstate authority on August 8th. This was the first time it actually took effect in my case. Maybe not everyone at the call center got the message.

Back