Healthy CA Meets Schoolhouse Rock

So dishonest. Looks like a 15 yr old wrote the script.

Agreed. People think insurance companies sell insurance and steal by doing so. They only sell administrative services and use insurance as a means. Someone has to administer andyou need only look at the CMS site to see how well that's been handled by non-insurance people.

Carriers are bailing now. Offer to have them write whatever ASO plan designs you want at $1 PMPM and see how many get back into the game. Next, pay them to beat the providers down and you'll have to regulate to increase the procedure fees. Want to eliminate cancer coverage? Fine but don't expect your chemo to be covered. Of course, the Repubs are restricting mental/nervous in the face of an opioid epidemic.

The "stealing accusations" come about when someone gets an illness not covered and priced into the contract. People are always willing to do without certain coverage until they need it. I find it stooopid that people want to eliminate maternity coverage. Young people get pregnant easy and don't have enough cash to pay for the delivery.

Current proposal won't pass. Last count was they only need to lose 2 votes.

Last edited:
I find it stooopid that people want to eliminate maternity coverage. Young people get pregnant easy and don't have enough cash to pay for the delivery.

Current proposal won't pass. Last count was they only need to lose 2 votes.

Current proposal shouldnt pass. Lets hope it doesnt.

I find it interesting that no individual health agents have been on here posting praise for the bill .... it certainly would be good for agents I think... the fact that there doesnt seem to be much joy makes me think not too many IFP agents think its a good idea for the country in general.

Im sure Tater will come along and tell me all about how the States Legislators are going to save us from ourselves.... he might have a hard time driving to tell me in person though, we are still waiting for the roads around here to get fixed.

Last edited:
Back