How Do I Reply to this Upset Person Abt Obamacare how Posted this on my Fb Business Page

I'm sorry for your frustration.

I promise, when the President-Elect calls me to discuss these ridiculous numbers, I will use this as an example.

However, until that happens, all I can do is provide you with the numbers approved by the X(fill in your state) department of insurance.

I wish you all the best.

(Type that or do Somarcos idea. But dont take them on as a client)

Just tell him to bring back underwritten ppo plans and stop the raping of healthy people.....and leave the ACA plan as a high risk health pool if the govt. wants to keep paying for the sick and poor............

People advocating for pools have never been in the TN pool or seen people deal with the results. Most cannot afford the premium, they are inherently unstable and frequently end up not supplying coverage in the 1st place.

On an 800 member group, the top 5% of claims accounted for 40% of total claims. Not covering the top 5% would save some bucks but you don't want to be in that group. It's akin to taking your turn in the barrel.

Participation and adverse selection is the reason ACA utilization is so high. Fix that and rates will drop.

Back