I Got Paid Today and what a Shock!

Nikita

Guru
100+ Post Club
Wow, well I got paid today, supposedly for business that I wrote with April 1 effective dates and prior. What a shock when I opened up the commission statement and read the names of the people for whom I was supposedly being paid. Out of 30 names, there were only 3 that were actually my clients. Everyone else were people I have never heard of. So I got paid for a bunch of strangers, and only got paid for 3 out of 50 that I was owed for!!! What insanity!!

What carrier and state?
Was it maybe due to giving out your npn number out? Or are u expecting a large chargeback?

What carrier and state?
Was it maybe due to giving out your npn number out? Or are u expecting a large chargeback?

I didn't give my NPN out to anyone who I didn't enroll. And no I am not expecting any large chargebacks. In fact I have been in touch with all of the people I enrolled and have confirmed that they sent in first month's premium etc.
This is CoOportunity and Coventry in Iowa.

Those clients will be charged back. Don't spend the money in my opinion, rather, call the carrier and let them know of the mistake.

Wow, well I got paid today, supposedly for business that I wrote with April 1 effective dates and prior. What a shock when I opened up the commission statement and read the names of the people for whom I was supposedly being paid. Out of 30 names, there were only 3 that were actually my clients. Everyone else were people I have never heard of. So I got paid for a bunch of strangers, and only got paid for 3 out of 50 that I was owed for!!! What insanity!!

Do you suppose someone else is getting paid for your 47?

Rec'd my first on-exchange commission today, for a 4/1 client no less.

A whopping 0.78% effective rate, thanks to those flat fees that insurers in NY prefer all the sudden.

Thank goodness the bank is on the way home, and they provide pens to endorse, or I'd be losing money depositing this...

Now I get to track down all my 1/1-4/1 clients I haven't been paid for, and get to sit on hold for half an hour before being hung up on while trying to get my name on the clients I sent them. Had quite some fun with that last week, fingers crossed they actually answer the phone this week.

Back