Mandate Upheld!Get Ready to RUMMMMMMBLE !

Yagents

Guru
5000 Post Club
Arizona
For the lazy, here's the live link again to the decision:
http://www.scotusblog.com/cover-it-live/

This morning, I hope Santa brings me:

1. A financially secure country
2. A premier health care system driven by individuals
3. More bad news to see O' squirm, rattle and break

Get you're dancing shoes on, the "spin" starts 15 minutes after the decision.

Does the stock market react to the news positively or negatively???

I'm short thinking a full repeal is not going to happen. If law stays in place, it's bad for the economy. If mandate reversed, it's bad financially for the system, and existing costs don't go away. Any thoughts?

If individual mandate is repealed, does that include employer mandate???

Or is that imbedded in PPACA?

Johnny Crabcake : You got da popcorn ready? We have been waiting a long time for this three ring circus. If the law is upheld, I got my Assurant Health Access Jim Jones juice ready to guzzle.

A little music for Mr. Obama to listen to while he is waiting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Johnny Crabcake : You got da popcorn ready? We have been waiting a long time for this three ring circus. If the law is upheld, I got my Assurant Health Access Jim Jones juice ready to guzzle.

I'm quite nervous. Never before in the history of our nation has the government mandated that every citizen purchase a product. If not stuck down it has dire consequences. In theory, the government could require that we purchase any product or service.

To deal directly with health care, there are no cost control measures built in. If I'm 400%+ FLP am I going to be required to pay $1,000 a month? How 'bout 10 years from now - $2,500 a month?

If my family was in MA, the cheapest policy would be just over $1,000. I pay just under $400 now - so $600 per month more. Basically, a Benz payment that goes up every year.

I'm quite nervous. Never before in the history of our nation has the government mandated that every citizen purchase a product. If not stuck down it has dire consequences. In theory, the government could require that we purchase any product or service.

To deal directly with health care, there are no cost control measures built in. If I'm 400%+ FLP am I going to be required to pay $1,000 a month? How 'bout 10 years from now - $2,500 a month?

If my family was in MA, the cheapest policy would be just over $1,000. I pay just under $400 now - so $600 per month more. Basically, a Benz payment that goes up every year.

dont worry Maryland will have you close to 1000 in no time

Back