Mayo Clinic

smokin goose

Guru
1000 Post Club
Kentucky
I have a friend that has Crohns. He had multiple surgeries as their were mistakes made by the surgeon. He was accepted to go to Mayo and has been getting better.

He has lost his job and is losing his group health end of year. His wife's employer has group health, but he said it would take all of her check.

He was going to get a plan through the state exchange, but he said it doesn't cover going out of state to Mayo.

Are there any other options for him?

Aetna Signature PPO network offered by Assurant Off Exchange plans includes Mayo and every other major hospital

I used Assurant this week for a client who needs Mayo Clinic, but Assurant told me it is the Cigna GWH PPO network that includes Mayo. Assurant also said they have their own agreement with the Mayo.

I used Assurant this week for a client who needs Mayo Clinic, but Assurant told me it is the Cigna GWH PPO network that includes Mayo. Assurant also said they have their own agreement with the Mayo.

Aetna Signature includes Mayo in Florida, is it possible that each Mayo location has different relationships?

Interesting............Aetna.com/asa shows Mayo in Jacksonville, FL in network. But, it does not show in Scottsdale, AZ. But my Assurant rep said that it is in network, with a separate contract with Assurant directly.

Cigna PPO shows both Mayo's in network

Back