MyCancellation.com

I wonder how many of these companies are going to have to send re-written letters due to the site. I know of one, that has, not due to the site though.

It's Blue Shield CA, and they have agreed with DOI to extend the NGF policies out until 3/31/14 like Health Net CA. Anthem as of 5 mins ago (Blue Cross) had nothing to say about any change away from 12/31/13. Kaiser also still has 12/31 as NGF termination date.

It's Blue Shield CA, and they have agreed with DOI to extend the NGF policies out until 3/31/14 like Health Net CA. Anthem as of 5 mins ago (Blue Cross) had nothing to say about any change away from 12/31/13. Kaiser also still has 12/31 as NGF termination date.

I would hope that this doesn't become a trend. It gives the impression that the health insurers were wrong for enforcing ObamaCare the way they did and are now "apologizing".

For a minute there, I thought he meant they could "really" keep your plan..

Back