National Health Care? ? ?

Hey, I went to school in NJ. Fact is the myth that money spent on education increases the education is wrong, been proven for some time now. If it did DC would have the best education system around! IMHO I wouldn't send my boy to the average DC school, doubt if you would either. Plus people that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones John.

I'm just mess'n with ya James.

You live in Jersey? What exit?

Actually, it's DC that contributes to MD's great school systems and income. Most people who work in DC live in Bethesda, Rockville, etc...just north of DC which is among the richest areas in the country.

D.C. Suburbs Top List Of Richest Counties

I'm just mess'n with ya James.

You live in Jersey? What exit?

Actually, it's DC that contributes to MD's great school systems and income. Most people who work in DC live in Bethesda, Rockville, etc...just north of DC which is among the richest areas in the country.

D.C. Suburbs Top List Of Richest Counties

No I live in Tennessee, grew up in NJ, Highlands. Left in 75' and spent many of my teenage years in Houston TX, well between the ages of 15 to 18 in Milby High of Houston.

I love Jersey - ran an office there right outside Asbury Park - love going to Seaside.

This year we're going to WildWood for a vacation.

Only place left in the country where attendants pump your gas. Just can't get used to no left turns.

I love Jersey - ran an office there right outside Asbury Park - love going to Seaside.

Only place left in the country where attendants pump your gas. Just can't get used to no left turns.

Oh I hate Jersey, and is it not against the law in Jersey to pump your own gas or order eggs "Overeasy"? The beach front town of Highlands is just a thirty or so miles north of Asbury Park, couldn't swim in the ocean half the time as a child because of the polution coming from NYC.

Oh I hate Jersey, and is it not against the law in Jersey to pump your own gas or order eggs "Overeasy"? The beach front town of Highlands is just a thirty or so miles north of Asbury Park, couldn't swim in the ocean half the time as a child because of the polution coming from NYC.

Depends if you're on the turnpike or not :) I've once got into an arguements over pumping gas once when I felt bad for the guy since it was ungodly cold outside. Lucky for me I had some 40's in the trunk, so he was happy!

Governor Corzine proposed testing self-service gas stations on the NJ Turnpike back in May of 2006. It created a fire storm of protest. He withdrew the idea within a week. BTW, Oregon also bans self-service gas stations.

Back