NC DOI to Investigate Blue Complaints

Then NC BX should have a lot of company.

Of course with the BX dominance they would naturally have more complaints. That comes with the territory of course.

When it washes out I think bcbsnc will have a lot of company.

Had client call yesterday, active with blue and active on mp, went to get prescription's filled she had filled in January, rejected, says she doesn't have insurance.

When it washes out I think bcbsnc will have a lot of company.

Had client call yesterday, active with blue and active on mp, went to get prescription's filled she had filled in January, rejected, says she doesn't have insurance.

Don't know if they use the same PBM, but I have had to call broker services several times to have their reps get the switch flipped at Anthem's PBM so clients could pick up prescriptions. They would get it done almost immediately, never more than next day, assuming coverage in force. There are a number of reasons why it's happened, plan code change for 2016, late payment shuts down RX cov., errors, etc. In the meantime, depending on urgency, holidays, weekends, many pharmacies will refund a cash payment if carrier's RX coverage goes live within 7 days of RX fill.

Last edited:
Back