New Web Broker Application

ameneses54

Guru
100+ Post Club
In the past I already posted my opinion on a new Web Broker called "rabbittapp", this is really an update. Today I got a feel of it's capabilities on a meeting and presentation from the developer.
Considering the excellent reputation Healthsherpa has, I'm confident to say that this option can be as fast and efficient as Sherpa with the same cost of $10 per app. Some of the added bonuses are:
-Leads management
-CRM
-Full options for non U.S. citizens applications.
-Extended ancillary products with full application options (don't know the list for the moment)
-Client marketing, through trickle mail and email
-Automatic population of duplicated fields
-Drop down menus
-Solid technical background

Rabbitt App

In the past I already posted my opinion on a new Web Broker called "rabbittapp", this is really an update. Today I got a feel of it's capabilities on a meeting and presentation from the developer.
Considering the excellent reputation Healthsherpa has, I'm confident to say that this option can be as fast and efficient as Sherpa with the same cost of $10 per app.

really......there seems to be more WB trying to make our life's easier when the insurance co's are trying to run us out of business........

Where is the $10 per App? You'd think they'd display that price proudly on their website, if it was one of their pricing tiers.

Back