Obamacare for Gastric Bypass

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
Got an email from a lady looking at a limited benefit plan to cover gastric bypass for her daughter and needed to know how soon would she be eligible for pre-existing benefits.

I sent her to PCIP with the disclaimer that I did not know if it would be covered or not. Since pre-cert is required for hospitalizations I would assume it is not covered but have no idea.

This is going to be pandemic....These GI exchange plans covering all sorts of ridiculousness, count on it. Obamacrap covers junk in the trunk. On the backs of the working taxpayer. Sit on your A$$ and get fat, Obama will get you a liposuction. NICE. Is this really the American way?

Michelle Obama needs some work on her junk in the trunk. Maybe Obamacare can take care of that.

Michelle tells B. Hussein what to do. She wears the man pants in the family, or does B. Hussein's mother in law now living in the white house tell him what to do? Could you imagine living with those two Biatches?

Can you imagine being Mao Hussein Obama right now? Michelle playing queen princess on his left and Michelles old haggy mother to his left. Biatchlapalooza.

Back