Obamacare Woodies

HealthGuy

Guru
1000 Post Club
Under 65 Health Insurance Veterans: What scripts today and for the next few weeks are you going to specifically say to prospective clients and clients on the books who are going to be pulling a boner over Obamacare? There are bound to be misperceptions / overexhuberance regarding Our Dear Leaders great Healthcare plan. How are you going to address this as the questions fly and clients, small business owners, and internet (lead) shoppers get a tingling feeling up their legs? Oh, that feeling must be Obamacare....

ObamaCare Confession Resolution thread for New Year's...1.1.2016.

Will have to admit I was wrong. Will elaborate more at confession time...:embarrassed:

Thanks Allen for bumping my old thread that nobody replied to. Hilarious. Six years later. LOL

Thanks Allen for bumping my old thread that nobody replied to. Hilarious. Six years later. LOL

I pay zero attention to the dates. Then I got to the last post, which was good, because what I was thinking was "Whats Chad smoking tonight"???

Well.. I didn't want to start a new thread just to confess grievous mistake on confession day. This one is somewhat related, and a virgin. Good place.

Back