PA NJ Group Health New Agent

Philpatton

I am a fairly new agent, I have been selling life insurance and in speaking to a few other agents about the topic of group health. ALL of the people I speak to tell me to avoid selling group health. There are a lot of different reasons that I am given. The main one is that there is no money in it. But some others are that there's too much to worry about with "obama care ". And there is too much attention that you need to give to clients and the amount of time you spend makes it a minimum wage job.
Can anyone provide any legitimate reasons for or against selling health insurance in PA and NJ
Thank You

I am a fairly new agent, I have been selling life insurance and in speaking to a few other agents about the topic of group health. ALL of the people I speak to tell me to avoid selling group health. There are a lot of different reasons that I am given. The main one is that there is no money in it. But some others are that there's too much to worry about with "obama care ". And there is too much attention that you need to give to clients and the amount of time you spend makes it a minimum wage job.
Can anyone provide any legitimate reasons for or against selling health insurance in PA and NJ
Thank You

You can make good money selling health insurance in Pa and NJ.

Dont limit yourself to just group. Everybody selling health wants to land the 100 plus groups but guess what.. it doesnt happen that way.

Some recommendations for success.

Sell Groups - all sizes
Sell Individual Health Insurance
Sell Medicare Advantage
Sell Medicare Supplements
Sell Prescripton drug plans
Sell Dental
Sell Final Expense

Developing your own leads will be the single most important key to your success. You must be willing to do what other agents are incapable of.

Best Wishes

Back