PCIP Referral Sign Up

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
Got my invite to the party. No real issue (other than the site being extremely slow) until I got to the terms and conditions.

Please verify the information you have completed and click the "I Agree" button to complete
your
registration and accept the terms and conditions of the Broker Referral Payment Program. You
will then be able to log into your account and begin to submit your referrals.
Terms and conditions - in return for the referral fee, broker/agent agrees to:
- Aid individuals to enroll in the PCIP program.
- Ensure required enrollee documentation is submitted.
- Complete the PCIP Broker Referral Payment Program registration, account setup and PCIP referrals.
- Confirm all information provided is true and accurate.

Broker understands and agrees that GEHA may, and is herby authorized by Broker to, check the NIPR, IRS
and any other websites maintained by applicable agencies or entities for information relevant to Broker. Broker
also understands that GEHA may take action with respect to Broker that is based on such information, and will
act in what GEHA believes is in the best interest of the PCIP Program.

To accept these terms and conditions, click on the "I Agree" button below to complete registration.

Think I might just pass on this . . .

Sounds like more of a background check than what was done on Obama.... so pert near any agency with private info is now free game and I wonder if any citizen via a freedom of info request you could access an agents file since it will be at geha?

strange... i may have to think about this one

Got my invite to the party. No real issue (other than the site being extremely slow) until I got to the terms and conditions.

Think I might just pass on this . . .

I think I will pass along with you, I got mine today and thought I'd wait to see some feedback.

I didn't see anything about proof of citizenship, so I suppose this is wide open for ACORN reps.

called hosp to set an appt for MRI.....

what is PCIP?

The Pre Existing Condition Insurance Plan

Oh you have a pre existing condition? that may not be covered....

CLICK

In California we just send in an app with our license # and address and we get our referral fee in a few months. I didn't have to sign any agreement.

I believe CA has their own, state run commie program and does not use the HHS version.

I believe CA has their own, state run commie program and does not use the HHS version.
Correct. It is run by MRMIB along side the MRMIP program and the enrollment referral fee for PCIP CA is paid in accordance with the MRMIP agent information.

Latest posts

Back